Sunday, April 8, 2012

| DILEMMA

Happy Easter


Jacket (Zara), Shirt (H&M), White pants (unknown), Shoes (Celin B. Elisabetta Franchi)

Today 12p.m. I was supposed to catch my flight back to Manchester. I felt stupid that i previously booked my ticket on the 8th without knowing that it was easter! D: so suddenly felt that I wanted to stay home for a little longer, just a few days more. I thought I'll base my decision on the weight of my luggage. >15kg meant that I would leave today and <15 meant that I would have spent 160euros to buy a new ticket. Surprisingly the weight was 14,9kg. I guess you know what my decision was >_>


This is my fail attempt in decorating my delicious panna cotta, my initial intention was to write 'susy' on it but as you can notice it didn't turn up as i wished! :P






P.S. new in!


19 comments:

  1. lovin your pants hun, so smooth ;p

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u my dear. i will write the next time also in english. following you :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks delicious! Hope you enjoyed Easter :) Thanks for the follow, I'm following back now <3
    xoxo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the food looks amazing!! makes me so hungry. and I'm glad you spend the extra money to buy another ticket. You only live once right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOlutely yummy dear!!! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!
    Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot for the comment<33
    i really love your blazer here:) and the food looks delicious!

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food looks amazing! And your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thank you for your lovely comment to my blog :). I loved this post. And the food seems to be delicous... Great outfit :)
    I am following you. Follow back?

    accidentallyblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Style & Blog!!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    Ps. Follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin???

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog, definitely following now, keep in touch xx

    violetheart xxoo
    http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course I follow back!!!! Thanks!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all the yummy food!
    Would love you to check out my latest post...if you love please follow & I'll follow you back!
    Happy Wednesday hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Panna cotta is extremely tricky to make. i think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look! Love your blazer! Looks like you had a fun Easter!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com
    ShabbyApple Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty blog<3 & loving your outfit! I'm a new reader, by the way^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! you are so cute!!!! nice posts ;)

    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    Love
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! simply feel free to express yourself ♥