Saturday, March 2, 2013

TRAVEL | York, UK

The day started off with the usual uni routine: home, uni, lecture and home.
After lecture my friend Mi and I stopped at a really nice cafe nearby the train station. Staring at the people rushing with their luggage, it came up into my mind 'why don't we go somewhere as well?' I told my friend about my idea and unexpectedly she said 'why not?'.

This is the origin of our random half day trip to YORK!


Afternoon tea at Betty's to finish off the day trip!

York an ancient but yet lively city, full of interests. 



3 comments:

  1. Both of you look so adorable and love the pictures..can see that you had a great time there

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny cuz I have
    relatives living in York as
    well! You both looking pretty!
    Nice hightea goodies!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! simply feel free to express yourself ♥